Re: PROV-ISSUE-30 (name-for-bob): What name do we use for the BOB construct? [Conceptual Model]

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 19:54:56 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi Khalid,

As far as I know, they are *not* interchangeable. One is the language
construct, the other is "in the world".

cf. definition:

A BOB represents an identifiable characterized entity.

Should we go for "Characterized Entity", we need a typographic
convention to distinguish between
the construct and the world-thing, otherwise, the reader will never know
whether this is language construct
or not.