From: public-prov-wg-request@w3.org on behalf of Khalid Belhajjame
Sent: Sat 7/16/2011 7:05 AM
To: Zednik, Stephan T.; Luc Moreau
Cc: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Bobs, IVP and time intervals

>> However, each instance of Luc in Boston will have its own identity.
>> Do we share this view?

Agreed, If we assume that the properties that are attached to a bob are
not sufficient to uniquely identify it, then the state should not be
used as a means for identifying bobs. In other words, two bobs that
refers to the same state of the same entity, may have different identities.

This raises the following question: Do we need to (uniquely) identify Bobs?

Khalid