Re: Agent Sub-Types

Hi Reza, all,
I agree with you in that subtyping is very important from an implementer
persepctive.
However I think that the model discussed in the model TF is supposed to be
generic,
and once we have it, the test cases TF can develop some profiles subtyping
all the
generic concepts, showing examples of how it would be extended in different
domains.
Thus, developers could use these profiles as reference for other extensions.
Best,
Daniel