Homework for Connection Task Force and Interested Parties!

From: <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 22:15:25 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Connection Task Force and Interested Provenance Working Group members,

In last week's face to face meeting one mandate was for connection task
force to write an informal report outline that will:

1) target three connection communities
2) assess their provenance needs/current solutions
3) connection opportunities to PIL.

The proposed outline is posted here:
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Connection_Task_Force_Informal_Report

By Thursday July 14th: we need the proposed informal report outline and
timetable

What can you do?

Contribute your thoughts to the outline, propose tasks for the timetable
AND if you know points of contact in W3C, Science, and Digital
Signature/Licensing areas we can rely upon to complete this report please
add them.

Thanks!

Eric