Re: Consolidated Concepts page

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 14:00:25 -0400
Cc: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
To: Pgroth <pgroth@gmail.com>
What is the difference among AgreementOnConcepts, ConsolidatedConcepts, and F2F1ConceptDefinitions?

Are these pages "Freezing" and being replaced by others? If so, perhaps we could start naming them with a less ambiguous ordering.

Also, how do those overview pages relate to the individual pages devoted to each concept?

Could somebody who understands these distinctions please elucidate them at

(I've already done my best there already)