Dietary Requirements for Lunch at Meeting Next Week

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 11:19:38 -0400
To: Provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
It looks like we (W3C/MIT) will be providing snacks and a simple lunch
(sandwiches) but I need to know any dietary requirements folks have
(vegan, vegetarian, kosher, allergies...) within the next few hours,
before ordering the food.   Very sorry for not realizing I needed this
sooner.

Please just reply to me, without changing the subject line too much.
Thanks!

     -- Sandro