First Telecon Agenda

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 22:45:42 +0200
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hello All:

We're looking forward to talking to all of you on Thrusday for our first
provenance working group telecon. The agenda of the telcon is as follows

1. Welcome
2. WG meeting schedule
3. WG procedure (e.g. scribes, wiki, mailing lists, editing tools)
4. Brief introduction by all  participants
5. WG deliverables and timetable
6. Organizing work in the WG in task forces

Telecon Info:

Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only):
- Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris
- For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes.
- Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:zakim@voip.w3.org then conference code 7768#
- IRC channel: #prov.

Thanks,
Paul