Re: Provenance, PROV-XML, and storage

Yes, after I sent the email I came to the same conclusion as I was working
through some proof of concept work.  At the suggestion from another list
member, I think I'm going to store the provenance in the raw in a data
store of some sort and produce xml as needed.

I'm very excited about the possibilities PROV opens up for me to provide
insight into my data's history.  Thanks to all for their work!

Mike

--
Mike Loll