Re: PROV-O in LOV : URI, namespace and versions

Hi Bernard,
just to complement Paul's message:
In PROV all the concepts defined within the documents share the same
namespace (http://www.w3.org/ns/prov#).
www.w3.org/ns/prov-o is a link to a file with the subset of concepts
defined by PROV-O, that's all.

For example www.w3.org/ns/prov-dc links to another file for the subset
defined in the prov-dc mapping and www.w3.org/ns/prov-aq
links to another file with the subset of concepts defined in prov-aq.
But within those files, all concepts share the same namespace.

I hope this helps.
Best,
Daniel