Re: PROV response to comment on bundles and ids

From: Satrajit Ghosh <satra@mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 08:51:49 -0400
To: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Cc: public-prov-comments@w3.org
thanks for the clarification. i think it would be useful to add the
following invalid example as well unless the following is indeed valid.

---
document
 prefix ex <http://example.org/>
 bundle ex:b1
    entity(ex:e1, ...someattr1...)
    entity(ex:e1, ...someattr2...)
 endBundle
endDocument
---

on a side note, this is the first time i'm seeing the Document/endDocument
construct, why not another Bunde/endBundle?

cheers,

satra