Re: PROV response to comment on bundles and ids

Hi Satra

So we don't allow the nesting of bundles to avoid complications about there interpretation.  Thus, in prov-n we introduced the notion of document as a container for all statements that are not part if a bundle.

We can add your example as something that is invalid. One needs to redeclare the namespace prefix.

Thanks
Paul