FW: Proposed W3C Charter: Web Security Interest Group (until 2017-01-06)

FYI.

Currently the proposed charter of Web Security IG is under review, please
review it and encourage your AC representative to vote
before they leave for the holiday:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/websec-ig-2016/

Merry Christmas!

Kind Regards