Re: Vibration API privacy considerations

CDT's comments to the FTC on cross device tracking may help explain why any
standard that allows a unique pattern to be emitted can be used for
tracking:

https://cdt.org/insight/comments-on-cross-device-tracking-to-the-ftc/

/********************************************/
Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org)
Staff Technologist
Center for Democracy & Technology
District of Columbia office
(p) 202-637-9800
PGP: http://norcie.com/pgp.txt

*CDT's Annual Dinner (Tech Prom) is April 6, 2016.  Don't miss out!learn
more at https://cdt.org/annual-dinner <https://cdt.org/annual-dinner>*

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 12:11 PM, Lukasz Olejnik (W3C) <lukasz.w3c@gmail.com