Re: Vibration API privacy considerations

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your input. Indeed I am aware of cross-dev tracking.

One of my motivations for writing the considerations in the current form
was that
Vibration provides input to other sensors that can "read" it. So in
conjunction with "reading" capabilities, the system might (and do) have the
potential for privacy issues.

Best
Lukasz