Re: indicating 'private browsing mode' over the net (was Re: Super Cookies in Privacy Browsing mode)

thanks for clarifying - this persona perspective is important.

again, it looks like (social) trust is needed that server will honor user expectation however, similar to DNT.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
www.fjhirsch.com
@fjhirsch