Re: indicating 'private browsing mode' over the net (was Re: Super Cookies in Privacy Browsing mode)

> On Jan 29, 2015, at 15:33 , chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:
>
> Basically +1… more inline

yay, I think you have it and we’re converging.  Yes, the [priest+doctor | server] clearly knows that it’s Chaals under both personae; but as you say, [he it] is being respectful that in one case they are treating your body and the other your soul, and keeps those considerations separate.

Yes, it’s like encountering your shrink at a party.  He knows it’s you, you know he knows; but he doesn’t expose in this context (the party) what he knows from the other context (the analysis sessions). That is respecting your privacy.

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.