Re: Call for Comment: 'Privacy Considerations for Internet Protocols'

Dear Hannes,

Thank you for the invitation to PING members to provide their input on the document.

Everyone,

This is a great opportunity to share your technical privacy expertise with the IETF.

We can also learn a lot from the work the IETF has done for our own privacy considerations work.

The due date for comments is 18 February 2013. Instructions on how to submit comments are set out below.

Christine and Tara