Re: geolocation and data retention

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:44:48 -0400

Le 20 avr. 2011 à 10:01, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> Geolocation and data retention.
>
>    Today at Where 2.0 Pete Warden and I will announce
>    the discovery that your iPhone, and your 3G iPad, is
>    regularly recording the position of your device into
>    a hidden file.

to combine with http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/34/3458.asp

    "Complete extraction of existing, hidden, and deleted
    phone data, including call history, text messages,
    contacts, images, and geotags," a CelleBrite brochure
    explains regarding the device's capabilities. "The
    Physical Analyzer allows visualization of both existing
    and deleted locations on Google Earth. In addition,
    location information from GPS devices and image geotags
    can be mapped on Google Maps."

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/