Re: Consensus, timetable [Was: Goal of this group?]

In which case lets try a glossary - see if we can all agree on definitions.
Publisher: Anyone, from an individual for his/her own use through a
national commercial company.
Layout: The manner in which content is displayed / printed on an area
of a screeen / page.

Presented content: That section of content which fills the display
area / screen /printed page.

[I disagree with only selecting fixed sizes. Rationale, Using any size
screen I may want to 'zoom
such that the font-size is greater. I would (personally) want to
content to wrap to my full window
size, such that I don't have to scroll sideways to view a full line.
Hence variant

regards

--
Dave Pawson