Re: Consensus, timetable [Was: Goal of this group?]

On Tue, December 31, 2013 7:42 am, Dave Pawson wrote:
> On 30 December 2013 11:48, Tony Graham <tgraham@mentea.net> wrote:
>> On Sun, December 29, 2013 7:38 pm, Arved Sandstrom wrote:
>>> An emerging consensus seems to be that we adhere to the name of the
>>> group and discuss all publishing possibilities. Including your
>>> approach.
>

>> Until then, please continue to politely and respectfully discuss, agree,
>> or disagree about the group, its description, the state of print, page
>> layout, XSL-FO, EPUB, software, publishing (the industry) or publishing
>> (the activity) so we know more about the issues that concern us, not so
>> we
>> can divide ourselves into opposing camps.
>

> A group simply for discussion seems of little longer term use Tony?

The suggestion to discuss was because I am reluctant to decide goals until
next week in case we're sidelining anybody who's on their Christmas/New
Year break.

> I'd rather focus more on scope/deliverables (if any) etc.

That's good.  The more we can work out what we want, the easier it
will/should be to decide things next week and vote on it the week after.

Regards,

Tony.