Re: Workflow - on the wiki

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:56:51 +0000
To: Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com>
Cc: public-ppl@w3.org
On 20/03/2012 16:37, Dave Pawson wrote:
> I'm speaking of authoring at the xsl-fo level David? Not at the XSLT
> with embedded xsl-fo ?  Is that what you meant?

Yes I know, but what I mean is, the logic that attribute content should
be restricted to types easily expressed in a relaxng grammar would, if
applied to xslt, mean getting rid of xpath. Given that, I'm not sure
that that is a good logic to apply to xsl-fo. (There may be other
reasons for changing, but I can't agree that that is a good one.)

David