Re: publishing conditions

On Mon, April 16, 2012 3:52 pm, Dave Pawson wrote:
> On 16 April 2012 15:32, Tony Graham <tgraham@mentea.net> wrote:
>> I don't even know about the test cases from the open source formatters
>> since they are under different licenses but may need/want to be under a
>> W3C license if they're to be promulgated by the W3C.
>
> Glad you raised that one Tony.
>
> If this group publishes anything.. What will the licensing be?
>
> Another one for Liam?
>    Or is it up to us?

Everything you contribute is done under the license agreement that you
said you'd stick to when you signed up to the CG [1].

IANAL, but I doubt that the FOP committers in the CG could contribute the
FOP test cases since they've signed over their 'copyright interest' in the
FOP code to the Apache Foundation already, and I really wouldn't want to
have to go through the xmlroff test cases to see which ones post-date my
working at Sun to see what could legally be relicensed to the W3C as a
contribution.

Regards,

Tony.

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/about/agreements/cla/