Re: Lists of processors and stylesheets

I'm wondering if it would make sense to split up the listing of the
XSL-FO processors in:
- actual XSL-FO processors (Examples: FOP, AntennaHouse, etc.)
- stand-alone XSL-FO editors (which usually bundle one or more XSL-FO
processors) (Examples: Ecrion Designer, XSLfast etc.)
- and integrated (output management) solutions in which XSL-FO
processors are used and which might or might not contain an XSL-FO based
editor. (Examples: Assentis DocBase, Ecrion Rendering Server,
Thunderhead etc.)

I think that would also make it easier to build tables that compare the
capabilities of various products. It would also be useful to compile a
list products in the HTML/CSS corner which are targeted at print output.

On 28.03.2012 11:24:44 Tony Graham wrote:
> I've added pages for listing XSL-FO processors:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/community/ppl/wiki/XSL-FO_Processors
>
> and publicly-available stylesheets:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/community/ppl/wiki/Public_Stylesheets
>
> that we can all extend.
>
> Over time, it would be useful to add information about platforms and
> output formats for the XSL-FO processors, but this list already has one
> more than the original on the XPPL WG page.
>
> Regards,
>

> Tony.

Jeremias Maerki