Re: Chair? [via Print and Page Layout Community Group]

Well, it is good practice in an international environment to give people
around the globe enough time to react. An example: The Apache Software
Foundation usually allows at least 72h, maybe even longer if a vote goes
over a weekend. Thanks for reopening the poll!

On 03.04.2012 21:24:15 Tony Graham wrote:
> On Sat, March 31, 2012 2:58 am, Arved Sandstrom wrote:
> > So, err, what do we do now, exactly? :-)
> >
> > I'd like to see a few more people vote. But failing that I'd say that 2
> > votes for Tony trumps 2 votes for rotation. Just my opinion.
>
> Thank you.  We really are too polite in this CG: the CGs where the rock
> stars decide amongst themselves which of them will be the chair have a
> much easier time of it.
>
> The biggest take-away from the poll may be that people either don't care
> or didn't notice it in time.
>
> I've reopened the poll since I've had one indication that a member didn't
> notice the existence of the poll until after it closed.  There may be
> others who have an opinion that wasn't able to be counted.  The reopened
> poll runs until Friday, 6 April.
>
> To answer the question you asked, in the end, someone selects one or more
> boxes on the 'Participants' page and clicks on the button to name the
> selected as chair(s).
>
> Regards,
>

> Tony.

Jeremias Maerki