PROPOSED RESOLUTION (WAS Re: [Fwd: About include/excludeiripattern])

Given the exchange below, I'd like to a) thank Andrea for his diligence
in spotting this, and b) make the rather obvious proposal that we:

Remove the in/excludeiripattern IRI constraint from POWDER (it's
mentioned in the grouping and formal docs).

OK?

Phil.

--
Phil Archer