Re: LC Comment Herman

Hi Stasinos,

two comments

- You refer to the case when the URL can be resolved and downloaded as a
class. I do not really see that in

http://www.w3.org/TR/powder-formal/#furtherDs

where the text says 'Each of these elements is transformed into an
annotation of the OWL class'. Ie, only the second case you describe
below seems to be defined. Where is this extra capability described?

(And, I must admit, I think that is the right thing, I am not sure I
would like to see this dual behaviour that would depend on the
capacities of the POWDER processor)

- If I disregard the previous point then you are indeed consistent, and
it is also consistent with what I observed. Ie, my comment becomes in
fact moot due to my own sloppiness (I just missed some part of the
text:-( or, well, maybe editorial in the sense that it should be
emphasized somewhat more (probably in the general description and not in
the formal spec) that the result of 'seealso' is not a statement on the
individual resources. But either way you decide (ie whether you leave
the text as it is or emphasize this fact a bit more) is fine with me.

Thanks

Cheers

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/