ETA on XSLT for POWDER to POWDER-S

From: Toby A Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 13:12:09 +0100
To: public-powderwg@w3.org

Without wanting to sound impatient, does anyone know when the
official XSLT file for transforming POWDER to POWDER-S will be
available?

I would like to start implementing support for POWDER in Cognition
<http://buzzword.org.uk/cognition/> and although supporting plain
POWDER seems simpler, I'd like to support both. Rather than writing
two separate functions (one for POWDER and one for POWDER-S) I'd like
to just implement POWDER-S and then transform POWDER to that.

So, does anyone have any idea when it will be ready?

thanks

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>