Re: PROPOSED RESOLUTION ON issuedby

From: Stasinos Konstantopoulos <konstant@iit.demokritos.gr>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 19:08:29 +0300
To: Public POWDER <public-powderwg@w3.org>

I don't believe dcterms:issued is a problem, as it is an rdf:Property so
OWL semantics is not pertinent.

We would have had problems with wdrs:issuedby because it would have had
to be an owl:ObjectProperty in order to have a range involving
an owl:unionOf construct.

We can leave in *single* rdf:range triples of rdf:Properties.