Re: Use Cases & Requirements Document consultation ends this Friday

From: Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:06:44 +0100
To: Public POWDER <public-powderwg@w3.org>

Sorry, I realise I messed up the references.

The document itself is at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/NOTE-powder-use-cases-20070525/

The comment about CardSpace is documented at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-powderwg/2007Jun/0004.html

And the revised UC for user-generated tags is at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-powderwg/2007Jun/0013.html