Invitation to participate and to present status update during Seventh AR Standards Community meeting

From: Christine Perey <cperey@perey.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:17:48 +0800
To: "public-poiwg@w3.org" <public-poiwg@w3.org>, Lars Erik Bolstad <lbolstad@opera.com>, W3C AR Community Group <public-ar@w3.org>, "public-declarative3d@w3.org" <public-declarative3d@w3.org>
Hello,

The members of the AR Standards Community and I would very much like to
get an update from the W3C about any activities that could have impact
on Augmented Reality, for example, Declarative3D, the POI specification,
DeviceCapabilities, DeviceOrientation, etc.

Please consider this an open invitation to all those who are interested
in informing the world about ongoing activities of the W3C members and
staff that could impact AR in the future to come to Atlanta and to
participate in the meeting. If you are unable to travel in person,
please prepare and submit a position paper that will be part of our
meeting reading and preparation materials.

Thank you in advance for contacting me if you have any questions or
suggestions!

Warm regards,

--
Christine