From: public-poiwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-poiwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Raj Singh
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 9:40 AM
To: roBman@mob-labs.com
Cc: public-poiwg@w3.org
Subject: Re: data model and example

Interesting question. I'd vote for vcard only. It's not the easiest thing to parse, but at least developers can focus on a single format, and I don't think there's any standard address format that's easy to parse.

---
Raj
The OGC: Making location count...
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact

On Oct 3, at 10:18 PM, Rob Manson wrote:

> Does <address> only support vcard?
> If not then we should add a type to that.
> NOTE: That vcard also has some invalid chars after it (US).

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any copy of it from your computer or paper files.