POI Core Strawman: ISSUE-26: How do we represent times?

From: Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 20:48:57 -0400
Cc: public-poiwg W3C <public-poiwg@w3.org>
To: Thomas Wrobel <darkflame@gmail.com>, Martin Lechner <martin.lechner@mobilizy.com>
Hi Raj, Thomas, Leigh,

Splitting time representation into a new thread too, this is now ISSUE-26 [1]

It was said that time should be optional, I had tried to indicate that it is by saying "can have one or more", which was meant to imply "has zero or more".  I've changed the text to say "MAY have one or more".

As for representing the time itself, I've pulled in info from XML Schema Datatypes, but that only gives us some primitives to play with, not how we're going to put them together.

I would like Thomas and Martin to review this section, as per ACTION-43 and propose revisions accordingly.

Thanks!

-M

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/track/issues/26
[2] http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/track/actions/43