POI Core strawman: ISSUE-40: How do we want to represent addresses?

From: Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 20:49:02 -0400
Cc: public-poiwg W3C <public-poiwg@w3.org>
To: Klotz Jr <leigh.klotz@xerox.com>
Hi Leigh,

Thanks for the comments.  I've split the discussion representing addresses into a new thread and assigned it ISSUE-40, see here:
	http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/track/issues/40

You wrote:

> The international address definition problem is unlikely to be easily
> solved in this document.

And Raj agreed and suggested we point to IETF GEOPRIV.

I believe this is too big for us to resolve before the FPWD and as such have left it as is for now.

-M