Re: POI format simpler than KML

From: Christine Perey <cperey@perey.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 12:27:08 +0200
To: jacques lemordant <jacques.lemordant@inria.fr>
CC: "Public POI @ W3C" <public-poiwg@w3.org>
Hello Jacques,

Thank you for responding to the invitation from Rob.

Do you think it is possible for you to prepare a position paper for the
upcoming International AR Standards Meeting on the topic of the AR
framework which you have in mind?

I understand that you are unable to attend in person, however, it would
be great to have a contribution from you as we will also have from
Thomas Wrobel and others who are unable to be in Seoul on Oct 11-12 for
this meeting [1].

The instructions for paper preparation are here [2]

Thank you for your time.

--
Christine

Spime Wrangler