Re: Next steps

Hi Matthew (et al) -

Just wanted to voice my thanks for your superlative work in bringing the
output of this workshop together into a manageable and (I believe)
achievable charter. When putting together such a working group charter, it
is often tempting to broaden the scope and deliverables. But my experience
is that groups with simple, succinct charters and a limited set of
deliverables are most effective at delivering output in a timely and
impactful manner. I think youšve done an admirable job of crafting the
charter and it has my full support as co-chair of the workshop that spawned
it and as Advisory Committee representative for Vodafone.

Dan