RE: Next steps

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your great support.

Regarding WG's deliverables, I think we'd like to consider follow items.

- Augmented Reality Landscape  : (maybe a group note)
  : The goal of this document is to surveys the AR landscape by examining what
   market-leading Augmented Reality services address issues around

- Physical Object Identifier : (maybe Recommendations)
  : it's a URI scheme. and it's a unified identifier (and markup) for any physical object in augmented environment(product, person, location ...)
  Poi:UPC.<upcnumber>
  Poi:tel.<phonenumber>
  Poi:doi.<publishernumber>/<suffix>
  Poi:ufid.<ufid number>
  Poi:epc.<epc code>
  Poi:ean.<ean code>
  Poi:isbn.<isbn number>

- Requirements of Augmented Reality Interoperability : (maybe a group note)
 : This document will specifie usage scenarios, goals and requirements for interoperable augmented reality services.

Best Regards,

--- Jonthan Jeon