Re: Tiny update to one of my tracker demos

That's OS/hardware level though, isn't it? Same way that on the Surface,
thanks to "palm blocking", you can't actually use touch, stylus and
trackpad in any combination (which is why my demos usually need an
external mouse and external stylus, to demonstrate that in principle -
minus any OS/hardware interference - you CAN have multiple input types
simultaneously, and multiple isPrimary pointers - one per type)

--
Patrick H. Lauke