Re: Tiny update to one of my tracker demos

Not in my case I don't think.  We did work on Pixel
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QtwIwAGoVChMIzPbFnPWDyQIVUKOICh0BSgh6&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDujfpXOKUp8&usg=AFQjCNFEhX2lhvEUvwwRLHuJBAZqWYKOyg&sig2=SxMoLgziDd6FWRf0X7Ps7Q&bvm=bv.106923889,d.cGU>
at least to make sure that touch+mouse worked simultaneously, seems OK in
my simple paint demo <http://rbyers.github.io/paint.html>.

But yeah that's pretty common for phones/tablets to disable touch when
another input device is being used.