Re: Agenda items for call on Tuesday?

On 3/15/15 10:58 PM, Rick Byers wrote:

> I doubt TECG will have anything urgent this week. How about just make
> it a PEWG call, and if we and up having any TE business to discuss
> (which I doubt), we can do it at the end.

I started to work on a draft PEWG agenda, and it appears an agenda topic
like "TECG: news, status, plans, ..." would be useful, perhaps even
before the PEWG talks about its "status and plans". As such, how about
we start with those two items (TECG first) and then if there is
interest/need for TECG to have a technical discussion, it can follow?

-ArtB