From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2015 7:40 AM
To: Pointer Events Working Group
Subject: Re: ACTION-149: Move the pe spec to github (with jacob and rick)

On 4/7/15 12:04 PM, Pointer Events Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> ACTION-149: Move the pe spec to github (with jacob and rick)
>
> http://www.w3.org/2012/pointerevents/track/actions/149

I did the import <https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents> (and deleted the now obsolete tests directory).

Doug created a new PEWG access group and seeded it with the normal suspects <https://github.com/orgs/w3c/teams/pointer-events-wg> (if anyone is missing, please let us know).

As expected, the usernames didn't move over entirely, particularly for Jacob. Jacob - it appears you can fix this by going to one of your commits (f.ex.
<https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/commit/94cc1c8310b66273725b7ecc193cd6f7d9cbda8e>)
and following the context menu for your name.

ATM, there is only one branch "master". One option is to add a "gh-pages" branch and delete the master branch. Any comments, concerns about that approach? It would be good to get closure on this so the new ED can be "live" (i.e.
<https://w3c.github.io/pointerevents/pointerEvents.html/>).

-Thanks, AB