Re: Draft LCWD available

On 11/11/14 7:01 PM, Jacob Rossi wrote:
> Patrick, why do you have to make such good points? :-p
>
> Yes, without a doubt A should list the other memebers of this group--without you fine folks, we wouldn't be publishing a LCWD.

[ I think we having crossing e-mails. FYI, I only updated tr.html, not
the Editor's Draft. ]

> For B, this isn't a required list to have but something we've been doing for convenience along the way.  I wouldn't expect the final REC to have this list, so I wonder if now's the time to just remove it from the spec. Art, wdyt?

Regardless if it is a requirement or not, I think this LCWD should
enumerate (at a high level as previously done), the major changes since
the last publication (CR). So yes, please do update Appendix B.

-Thanks, Art