From: Patrick H. Lauke [mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 3:05 PM
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: Re: Draft LCWD available

On 11/11/2014 17:50, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> On 11/11/14 11:33 AM, Pointer Events Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
>> ACTION-145: Create draft lcwd and ping the list for review
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2012/pointerevents/track/actions/145

> The draft LCWD is now available and set for publication on November 13:
>
> <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerevents/raw-file/default/publish/tr.html

> If you have any comments, please send them as soon as possible.

Just a small query about A. and B. at the end of the document:

- should A include the list of people in this WG (I know, a fairly transparent question ;) )
- have there been any noteworthy changes that need to be added to B

Or is this something that gets done at a later stage in the process (admitting that I'm not familiar with the way of the W3C).

Patrick H. Lauke

www.splintered.co.uk | https://github.com/patrickhlauke http://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | http://redux.deviantart.com