Re: Pointer Events and default browser behaviour

I've given this some more thoughts, and yes, Pointer Events do seem to be
the better pick when it comes to abstracting and standardizing on one set
of events. Currently, we've decided to translate those events to touch
events to support our legacy components and third-party API clients, so
that everything uses the same baseline event set without having to worry
about cross-browser issues. Hopefully we can migrate to Pointer Events
when/if enough browsers support it.

--
* <http://about.me/klemen.slavic>
*