Re: Last Call comments

From: Daniel Freedman <dfreedm@google.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 10:21:58 -0700
To: Константинов Сергей <twirl@yandex-team.ru>
Cc: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Example 1 is what `touch-action: pan-x` is for. System controlled scrolling
in the X axis, with PointerEvents generated in the Y axis.
Example 2, you would place `touch-action: none` on the map and do nothing
for the info window, which will pinch-zoom as platform dictated.

In both examples, the css is static, and therefore you don't have to call
preventDefault on any event.