Re: Formal Semantics

I do not think you would want me on Monday… I arrive back from Australia 7am Amsterdam time, and I do not think that, after a 24 hours’ travel, I would be able to say anything even remotely intelligent…

It seems that Tuesday midday would work for everyone. Let us keep to that. 11am Amsterdam/Vienna/Madrid time?

My hotel network is atrocious; no way I could set up a call on webex (I hope this mail will be sent…). Phil, could you do it?

Cheers

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman