Re: Voting on FPWD Deliverables

Dear all,

Please find attached an early draft of the changes I suggest that must
be discussed before going further.
They are important comments raised by different ODRL users and
researchers which I believe should not be disregarded.

The document can be much improved, but I think having an early version
is important to start discussion. I believe there has been no time for
discussing the model!

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3