Re: Voting on FPWD Deliverables

Dear Renato and Ben,

Sorry guys I will be out of the office tomorrow. therefore I will not be
able to partake in the call. I vote yes to publishing both documents.

Although, I think it would be helpful if Ben could elaborate a little
bit on use cases POE.UC.09: Base Product and POE.UC.14: A Vote for
Extended Relations.

Best Regards,
Sabrina

--
Assistant Professor,
Institute for Management Information Systems,