Re: Policy improvement

Hi!

>> In many cases, the Asset (target) and Parties (assigner, assignee)
>> are the same for multiple Permissions and Prohibitions in an ODRL
>> Policy.
>>
>> It maybe a useful change to support the Asset/Party at the Policy
>> level, which means that these values all apply to the enclosed
>> Perms/Prohibs (and conversely means that the Perms/Prohibs do not
>> define these values).

few questions:

1) If assets/parties are referred to at policy level, would it make
sense to introduce some sort of policy set concept for grouping multiple
policies?

2) what about duties?

3) could we then finally get rid of that weird "policy is subclassOf
asset" relationship [1]?

@victor
> This creates, again, alternative manners to express the same thing.
could you elaborate on that? because ->

>> (and conversely means that the Perms/Prohibs do not  define these
>> values).

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-odrl/2015Jan/0016.html

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys