Re: PrimeLife Policy Language Requirements DRAFT

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:05:52 +0100
To: "Casassa Mont, Marco" <marco_casassa-mont@hp.com>
Cc: "public-pling@w3.org" <public-pling@w3.org>, Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org>
Hi Marco,

Carine Bournez, W3C staff, was leading the effort to produce the
requirements. I'm glad, she agreed to be on the call to give a high
level presentation and overview of the document. I hope we will have
time for her to respond to questions.

Can you please adapt the agenda on the wiki accordingly?

Best,

Rigo

On Tuesday 10 February 2009, Casassa Mont, Marco wrote:
> Would it be possible to provide a brief overview of this document
> (and its implications/next steps) during tomorrow's PLING phone
> meeting (or in a coming meeting)?

[...]
http://www.primelife.eu/images/stories/deliverables/h5.1.1-policy_requirements-public.pdf