RE: PrimeLife Policy Language Requirements DRAFT

Hi Rigo.

Great!

Would it be possible to provide a brief overview of this document (and its implications/next steps) during tomorrow's PLING phone meeting (or in a coming meeting)?

Regards,
Marco

Marco Casassa Mont
Senior Researcher
Hewlett-Packard Laboratories

Phone: +44 117 3128794
FAX: +44 1173129250
Email: marco.casassa-mont@hp.com
External Web Page: http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/mcm/
Blog: http://h20325.www2.hp.com/blogs/mcm

'All points of view are my own and not necessarily HP's as well'

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell,
Berks RG12 1HN Registered No: 690597 England

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this
message in error, you should delete it from your system immediately
and advise the sender.

To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated
you should consider this message and attachments as "HP
CONFIDENTIAL".